Well, it's a cooker today here in Charlotte, like most other places. Heat index is 104. Ugh. It's the kind of humid and hot day that made me think twice before going to get the mail...isn't that sad? Maybe it's just laziness :) We are well on our way of packing. I've got all my pictures off the walls and into boxes, as well as all the curtains down. Teacups are packed up and china is stored up into the attic. No fancy dinners for the next 10 months :( Oh well, better than risking the chance of broken dishes! We will try to get pictures of the moving process soon, along with pics from our wonderful vacation to the Outer Banks with the Taylor family.
If you're following along this blog journey, we'd love for you to leave a quick comment so we know who's tracking with us! Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Since I took no pictures myself, I sure want to see all of yours!
Love Mom
I'm checking in about once a week. Thanks for keeping us all posted!
love kristen
HI Rebecca and Nick,
So cool to see this blog, and congrats on the little one on the way! Good to hear you're doing well, and all the best...
Josh Singer
Post a Comment