I'm sitting in front of the computer, listening to the rain outside and sipping some homemade hot cocoa. Now, if only we had some firewood! :) There's nothing too profound on my mind just now, but I thought it would be a good day for a post. Actually, this morning I was thinking about some of the things I'm most thankful for, so I'll share them here:
Things that make me smile...
- Salvation. Simply put, the greatest gift I could ever receive.
- A godly husband and a marriage that seems to get better and grow every day.
- A great pregnancy- I love everything about being pregnant: looking pregnant, wearing maternity clothes, feeling our little one move all the time. I just love it!
- Thinking about our little baby that I get to love on in just 3 1/2 short months!
- Deeply knit friendships back in Charlotte
- Growing friendships in Gaithersburg
- Apple butter on homemade bread
- Hot cocoa
- Good books to read on a rainy day
- Lovely autumn leaves
...just to name a few. May the Lord bring joy to your heart today!
3 comments:
I agree, you have an amazing husband.
Nick
Hi Rebecca! We've been checking in on your blog ever since you left Charlotte. So glad to hear that you're doing well. The Lord is indeed very kind!
Marge
Miss you!
Post a Comment