I went to the doctor today and I'm now 2 cm. dilated! :) Still could be a few weeks, but hey, that's 2 cm. less to worry about later! 2 weeks and counting.
Hello Becca and Nick!!! It's Kristin - writing from the big apple :) So happy to hear about your great news and the wonderful blessing coming your way! Bec - It's crazy to see you pregnant!!!!! wow.......
Keep on dialating girly! I can't believe it, you are so close. We will be up to see you guys the last weekend in Feb, Christopher will be traveling for work the first week of Feb. I hope that it works for you all,if not we can come in March! Love ya, Eileen
4 comments:
Hello Becca and Nick!!! It's Kristin - writing from the big apple :) So happy to hear about your great news and the wonderful blessing coming your way! Bec - It's crazy to see you pregnant!!!!! wow.......
yay baby swan is coming soon!! I'm so excited!!
Stephanie Somarriba
Yay!!!
Keep on dialating girly! I can't believe it, you are so close. We will be up to see you guys the last weekend in Feb, Christopher will be traveling for work the first week of Feb. I hope that it works for you all,if not we can come in March! Love ya, Eileen
Post a Comment