This one is kind of blurry, but I thought it was really cute

Okay, I said I would never be a sucker for baby toys, but Kathryn really seems to like this one. I put it in her crib, and she looks at her reflection as she's falling asleep. I think she can really see herself, because her eyes seem to focus on it.

3 comments:
very cute pics! shes looking more like her momma!jake has the mirror as well and seems to be facinated with it. i think he thinks that in the mirror is a friend to hang with while he sleeps. can't wait to see ya!
What do you mean a sucker for baby toys? Babies like them!
Cuteness!!! She's starting to lose that newborn look. Bittersweet, huh?
That bathtub looks wonderful. I'm thinking about getting that one because I can't stand the one I have. :)
Post a Comment