Sunday, March 11, 2007

"Hey, Look at my new trick- I can hold my head up (sort of)"

Nick's Commentary: the only time she will get away with wearing pants that say "cutie" on the butt!

Chillin' on Date night

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathryn you are changing so much. We love you sugar. Love, Mamaw

meghann said...

that's incredible! i can't believe she can hold her head up already! shes already stsrting to pick out the date night movies i see, and nick is letting her control the remote? what a father!

Taylor Family said...

Her eyes are way more wide open. kate sweetie you have changed so much I can hardly stand it

Anonymous said...

Kate, you sure are beautiful. We were a little worried at first, you looked so much like your dad, but thankfully, you're looking more like your mom. Can't wait to meet you and spoil you rotten!
Uncle Bruce & Aunt Kathy

Denise said...

She is such a cutie! I think it's hilarious what Nick said about the pants!!! Indeed! Keep posting Kathryn's adorable photos!