"Hey, Quit making me laugh...I'm trying to show off my new bracelet from Gram!" "See?"
"Okay Mom, I've had enough. No more pictures!"
Cute pictures. We missed you last night at the big party for Grandma's 90th birthday. But we read your greeting to the assembled clan.Love,Dad
As usual, I love the pictures : ) and the bracelet is beautiful. She's getting chubby Reba!love you guys... two more months to go!
Those are great pictures! I especially like the one where she is laughing.
What a sweet baby girl. Can't wait to see you all in MD soon! Love you.
Post a Comment
Little thoughts and updates from Nick, Rebecca, Kathryn, and Daniel
4 comments:
Cute pictures.
We missed you last night at the big party for Grandma's 90th birthday. But we read your greeting to the assembled clan.
Love,
Dad
As usual, I love the pictures : ) and the bracelet is beautiful.
She's getting chubby Reba!
love you guys... two more months to go!
Those are great pictures! I especially like the one where she is laughing.
What a sweet baby girl. Can't wait to see you all in MD soon! Love you.
Post a Comment