Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Smiling for the First Time



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Becca- She is just way too cute!!

Jeanie said...

So sweet. I want to giver her another snuggle. I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Kate,
You are precious! Who are you sticking your tongue out at? Mommie,or Daddie? Love, Mamaw Swan

Katie Coons said...

Can't wait to see you Kate! You are adorable!!!
Love,
Katie

meghann said...

ahhhhh! so cute! does it not just melt your heart when you see her smile? these little acheivments are so exciting!

Dee Lanier said...

Love the pictures, Rebecca. I'm glad to see your blog! It was great to see you guys at Crossway! Hope we'll get some more time later. We'll actually be in the DC area April 2-9. Maybe we can catch up!
Stacey Lanier

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Savannah has been smiling for a while but we haven't been diligent enough to catch one on camera yet. :(

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful smile! We can't wait to see the 3 of you soon. I hope all is well and we think of you often. Mikayla misses her lessons and her time with you, Rebecca. She is really growing and changing and is really looking forward to getting to see you. You are such a good role model for her and she is in need of some one-on-one time with you again. You and Nick are so inspirational and we are so blessed to to have the opportunity to keep up with you. Give Kathryn lots and lots of kisses and keep your eyes on her all the time because they grow so fast.

Kelly

Denise said...

She is soooo cute!!!! I can't wait to meet her.

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwww
adorable
:)