Monday, April 23, 2007

Wheaton

With Gram, her great grandma

Chillin' with Aunt Kristen and soon-to-be baby cousin

Cuddling with Aunt Margaret

Uncle Jeremy made her come closest to laughing she's ever gotten. His wife Nancy is due with their fourth in June.

Meredith, age 3, is Jeremy and Nancy's youngest girl...she loved "holding" Kathryn.

I'm spending the week in Wheaton, IL this week. My cousin Katie got married on Saturday, and my sister Kristen is due with her baby any day! I'm leaving on Friday and hoping to be able to be here when Kristen's baby is born, but we'll see. Her official due date is Thursday. Kathryn and I have had a great time here....we miss Nick/Daddy, but it's fun to visit with family. It's been especially fun to see my siblings with Kathryn, this being the first time any of them have met her.

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

I'm hoping you'll meet your new little niece (or nephew) before you leave!!

Denise said...

Enjoy visiting your family. I hope you get a chance to meet your new niece/nephew! Trying to be around for a due date has got to be a gamble! Hope you're lucky!

Anonymous said...

Savannah has that outfit. Its one of my favorites. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!

Katie Coons said...

Rebecca,
Thank you so much for coming out to my weddding!! It was wonderful having you there, my only regret is not having MORE time with beautiful Kathryn! I love you!
Love
Katie Coons:)