This morning Jeanie and I took our girls to this cute little store that sells fresh produce. It was so fun! I got some locally made bottled rootbeer and we got lots of cute pictures of the girls. It really felt like we stepped back in time on entering this little place. I bought some homemade salsa, homemade bread, jam, and some locally-grown fruit. I will definitely go back again!
We think Alathea has a name for Kathryn- "Kee Kee." It's so cute!
"Let's see...I think I'll just help myself to one of these."
ohhhh my goooodnesss!!! i LOVE ALL of baby kathryn's pictures!!! my fav is the one when you are holding her up and both of you are smiling! You look like a HAPPY mom!!!!!
It is called the "Bradford House." Jeanie could tell you better how to get there, since she drove. Also Jane goes quite a bit and could give you directions. :) I could try, but I'd probably get you lost! :)
8 comments:
Fun times! We must go again :)
ohhhh my goooodnesss!!! i LOVE ALL of baby kathryn's pictures!!! my fav is the one when you are holding her up and both of you are smiling! You look like a HAPPY mom!!!!!
Rebecca, where is it located? It looks like a place I'd like to go to.
It is called the "Bradford House." Jeanie could tell you better how to get there, since she drove. Also Jane goes quite a bit and could give you directions. :) I could try, but I'd probably get you lost! :)
Bec, I love the picture of you holding Kathryn up and smiling at each other. What a moment to catch on camera!
The pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to go and check the store out =)
how fun, rebecca! i love places like that. i'll have to get directions sometime!
stacey lanier
How fun! I drive past there everyday on my way to work, but I've never gone in... I'll have to fix that :)
Christina
Post a Comment