Happy Birthday little girl! I hope you got your present from Danny in the mail. Congrats to you, Becca and Nick, you've done a great job so far. Isn't it fun to think about how much our little ones grow in just a year?
Oh my Goodnes Rebecca-I clicked onto your blog and thought you were saying "Happy Birthday Kathryn, you are going to be a big sister!", when I saw the sonogram pic. I gave such a HUGE, LOUD, gasp of excitement, that Kayla asked what was wrong!!! Anyway needless to say, that would be neat news!!
you did such a great job with that. totally made me cry..some of those infant/teeny baby shots..and to see God's hand growing her into a little tyke..praise God from whom all blessings flo..for sure! Lisa Miller out here in San Diego, CA
don't know where my original post went. just wanted to say that brought tears to my eyes..fantastic job! thanks for taking the time to do that. She is precious and praise God from whom all blessings flo.
(errr... Isn't that Guns and Roses for your second song? Didn't know you listened to such tunes.) heehee ; ) Good job on the slideshow, Reba! And happy birthday to that sweet blessing! I remember looking at a lot of those pictures on here... while you were away in DC. *sniff* We love you guys and are so grateful to be able to watch Kathryn growing up here in Charlotte : )
Yes, the song is Guns n Roses, although I can't say that I listen to them and can't say that I like them because I've never heard any of their other songs... :)
14 comments:
Happy Birthday little girl! I hope you got your present from Danny in the mail. Congrats to you, Becca and Nick, you've done a great job so far. Isn't it fun to think about how much our little ones grow in just a year?
Happy Birthday Kathryn,
Rebecca you did a good job on the video. Where did that year go?
Love to you all.
Mom, Mamaw Swan
wow! I can't believe she's ONE!!! Happy Birthday, Kathryn!!!!
What a great video! I remember that day like it was yesterday and the joy Nick had when he returned to the PC!
Thank you for sharing this with us!
Merritt
PS: Nick: Nice GNR selection!
Oh my Goodnes Rebecca-I clicked onto your blog and thought you were saying "Happy Birthday Kathryn, you are going to be a big sister!", when I saw the sonogram pic. I gave such a HUGE, LOUD, gasp of excitement, that Kayla asked what was wrong!!!
Anyway needless to say, that would be neat news!!
Happy Birthday Kathryn! Loved the slide show.
you did such a great job with that. totally made me cry..some of those infant/teeny baby shots..and to see God's hand growing her into a little tyke..praise God from whom all blessings flo..for sure!
Lisa Miller out here in San Diego, CA
don't know where my original post went.
just wanted to say that brought tears to my eyes..fantastic job! thanks for taking the time to do that. She is precious and praise God from whom all blessings flo.
Happpy Birthday, Kathryn!
I can't believe you had her a year ago already! I remember our conversation at Panera and from what it looks like you are totally enjoying her!
You did an awesome job on the video! Kathryn is so cute!
We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Girly! You did a wonderful job on the slide show. And it isn't too sappy!
(errr... Isn't that Guns and Roses for your second song? Didn't know you listened to such tunes.) heehee ; )
Good job on the slideshow, Reba! And happy birthday to that sweet blessing! I remember looking at a lot of those pictures on here... while you were away in DC. *sniff*
We love you guys and are so grateful to be able to watch Kathryn growing up here in Charlotte : )
Yes, the song is Guns n Roses, although I can't say that I listen to them and can't say that I like them because I've never heard any of their other songs... :)
Becca,
What an adorable video! That totally made me smile today - she is beautiful!
I love the video! Can you believe our girlies were ever so little?
Post a Comment