Here's a video clip from a gig before Christmas...I was sitting right next to the drummer onstage, and I was able to get some video clips with my camera when I wasn't playing. This was a very fun job...definitely not my usual fare. :) Sorry the video is a little blurry...I had to compress the quality to download it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Rebecca...I was there! It was a pretty amazing concert. Some of it I would also say was "not my usual fare" but it was good...I was with a couple of ladies from my care group. We were sitting about halfway up to your right. I would love to hear your experience and am just amazed at the amount of prep it must have taken. Oh...by the way...welcome home.
You're so cool, Reba ; )
I had no idea you were in that, how cool! I really wanted to go but it was sold out by the time I checked tickets.
Pretty cool you got to play with them. I'd be careful with this video. If the venue or especially the group found out you not only video taped part of a concert, but did so while on stage performing, you could get in some serious trouble.
Post a Comment