No April Fools this time! We are delighted to anticipate Cygnet #2 to the Swan clan in early March. I went in for an early ultrasound this last week and saw the baby's little heart flashing on the screen...amazing! Please pray for the safety of this little one...we certainly don't take this pregnancy for granted. I have watched most of my close friends walk through miscarriages, and I know that I am still early in the pregnancy. Pray that I would also be able to trust the Lord, that even if He chooses to take this wee one before he or she is born, that we can trust in His goodness. I guess motherhood is all about trusting the Lord, right? There's often a temptation to worry, and always an opportunity to trust God.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Announcing...
No April Fools this time! We are delighted to anticipate Cygnet #2 to the Swan clan in early March. I went in for an early ultrasound this last week and saw the baby's little heart flashing on the screen...amazing! Please pray for the safety of this little one...we certainly don't take this pregnancy for granted. I have watched most of my close friends walk through miscarriages, and I know that I am still early in the pregnancy. Pray that I would also be able to trust the Lord, that even if He chooses to take this wee one before he or she is born, that we can trust in His goodness. I guess motherhood is all about trusting the Lord, right? There's often a temptation to worry, and always an opportunity to trust God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
Congratulations, Rebecca and Nick! Very happy for you and for big sis Kathryn too!! Praying for you all! :)
Hurray for baby swan and an early ultrasound! I'm glad Nick was able to go...miss you guys!
Wonderful news! I'll be praying.
I was wondering when we would hear this news. Congratulations Swan family!
CONGRATULATIONS! That's so weird, I actually thought of you guys during church today, wondering when #2 would come! So happy for y'all!
Yay! I am so excited for you, Nick and Kat. I will be praying for an easy pregnancy and that the Lord would bless you in this season. :-)
Congratulations!!! : ) Exciting news indeed, praying the Lord's perferct will for that precious one right now and for your family....may He give you much peace, sister!!!
How exciting!! The world needs more Swans!
YEA!!! I knew about it, but was waiting for your announcement! Congrats! God is good!
Yay! That's so exciting!! Now we definitely need to get together! :)
congratulations rebecca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!
stephanie somarriba
Yeah!!! Congratulations Rebecca! I will be praying!
so excited to be able to walk through this 2nd pregnancy with you! i love you!......you know what i'm hoping for:)
We're so excited!
Yay! I hope you're considering a home birth so there's no rush-to-the-hospital antics this time. :)
Rebecca-don't take on any extra worries or burdens that aren't yours. God will give you what He wants. I'm sure it's hard to see all that's going on around you and trust, but He wants you to see what He has in store FOR YOU. I've been reading in I/II Chron and I/II Kings and one of the battles of Jehosophat (I think?) was when God gave them the army right before their eyes and what the deceased/defeated army had to offer them was so much more than if they had done it themselves. They made off with so much. He wants you and wants to be near you. He will do what it takes to get you to that point! If I remember right, you look fabulous pregnant, so keep the pictures coming (for me, pleeeease??!!)
Team Anderson is happy for you guys!
Merritt & Yvette
Oh my goodness congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you all and will be thinking of you and sending you all the best!
Heather
So happy for you all! You're in our prayers.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay
rock and roll my friend!-Crystal
Post a Comment