Oh my! She is getting bigger..I looked on here tonight and then scrolled back to the top to see who's page I accidentally clicked on..I'm not kidding! hee!! She's really sweet, wow. So, the English muffins..do you mind giving me the recipe..those are one of my Alan's favorites and he would love me more if I made those for him.. So, the dining room chairs? SO UBER professional looking! (That's the new word..or at least I'm trying it out as the new word)
Those English muffins look wonderful! Do they have nooks and crannies like Thomas English muffins? I'll have to get Anna to try her hand at it, if you'll share the recipe.
10 comments:
oooo . . . the chairs look fantastic!!
I like the chair make-over, very classy! Kathryn is such a cutie and seems like so much fun. :)
Oh my! She is getting bigger..I looked on here tonight and then scrolled back to the top to see who's page I accidentally clicked on..I'm not kidding! hee!! She's really sweet, wow. So, the English muffins..do you mind giving me the recipe..those are one of my Alan's favorites and he would love me more if I made those for him..
So, the dining room chairs? SO UBER professional looking! (That's the new word..or at least I'm trying it out as the new word)
Those English muffins look wonderful! Do they have nooks and crannies like Thomas English muffins? I'll have to get Anna to try her hand at it, if you'll share the recipe.
This was a great update! We miss you and Nick!
Merritt & Yvette
that's really cool that you can make english muffins! was that hard?
hey Rebecca! We're looking forward to seeing you and your family next week! Can't wait!!
what recipe did you use for the english muffins?
Miss you! Wanna do a playdate sometime this month? (Email me a day carolyn.honea@windstream.net)
Love the picture of Kathryn in the Sunglasses ~ that is a keeper ~ she will love when you show that at Family Reunions when she is 30ish!!!
Post a Comment