I took Kathryn in for her 2 year portrait today...I haven't gotten her picture taken at a studio since she was 6 months old (where she picked at the fuzz on the table the whole time). I had a coupon for a free 8x10 portrait at Picture People, so I thought I'd give it another try. I was really happy with how they turned out, and I was good and stuck to my free portrait (the top one). Anyway, on to resting and organizing this afternoon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I was gonna call and ask how they went...she looks adorable as always. Told you they'd turn out cute :) And way to go on sticking to just the free one. that can be hard to do!
So cute! In the third picture she has a very mischievous twinkle in her eye!
Very cute pictures, Rebecca! And you can never go wrong with the pose you chose. I have a collage of mark and I and our parents all about that age and we are all posed on stools or chairs. :)
Kathryn is such a little cutie! So excited to see pictures baby Swan 2 in just a few weeks!
Happy 2nd Birthday our sweet little dumpling.
Love, Mamaw and Papaw Swan
They did a great job. Is there a website people can order from send it to me Love,Mom
hmmm... i might would have bought that little giggle at the bottom. so precious!
Those are soooo cute!!!! I need to take Savannah for hers...don't think she's been in since 4 months.
Happy Birthday little bug!
Love Uncle Sean and Aunt Stacey
Post a Comment