We switched Kathryn into her toddler bed this week, and amazingly it has gone so smoothly! We've had the bed set up in her room for several months, so she's been really used to having it there. On Tuesday she was very tired at naptime and kind of crawled into the bed asking, "I sleep in big girl bed?" So I thought sure, might as well give it a try. We were going to wait until July, but if she was interested, I was fine with that. So I moved the bumper to wrap around the toddler bed, and I think it really feels like her crib. She LOVES having a pillow and a "big blanket," and she hasn't gotten out of bed once (she easily can if she wants to). I am so thankful that this transition has gone smoothly...once again, an example of something that has spent a lot of my thoughts, worry, fretting, proving to be completely fine in the end.
So now we're looking to move Daniel in with her in the next few months. I am hoping that transition goes as smoothly as this one has!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praise the Lord! I'm so happy that the transition has gone so smoothly . . . hopefully this will be a pattern of things to come!
Daniel is just precious, I think he has a Taylor look, cute as a button. Love, Mamaw Swan
That's great Reba! God is so kind to relieve our fears by gracing those transitions. I spent so much time worrying about getting Kate to sleep without her swaddle blanket and it just happened easily. God is so good:)
Post a Comment