Here are a few...more painting this week with my parents in town!

And taking a poll, would you paint this china cabinet a distressed black or leave it? You can see it does go well with our floors (look above) so we're undecided.

Kids bath (shower curtain was a goodwill find!) :)

My peaceful laundry room

Kathryn's pink room (curtains have been put up since this picture was taken. And notice the spackle on the wall...we had a little "worker" banging on the walls with a bolt during naptime)
9 comments:
Rebecca, the house is beautiful! I'm sure it's a task getting all settled in, but is fun at the same time. I think I would leave the hutch as is. Lovely!
~E~
Wow, you got right to it:) Meghann and I must have been scary:))
Lookin good!!
I vote to distress it black. I like the contrast.
I love the color in your laundry room!
And my vote on the cabinet will depend on what color the kitchen will ultimately be painted.
perfect :)
Wow! That's the fastest house I've ever seen go up! My parents are STILL working on theirs!
Looks awesome. I would keep the cabinet wood for now and change later if you feel inspired:) Hi to your parents for me:) Josie is crawling now- as of yesterday- not terribly fast but a force to be reckoned with!
I would def paint it for "pop," but I agree with Hil that the color of the kitch would matter some.
Happy settling! (I know it's crazy and the boxes and paint cans are calling just as loudly as the little ones, but just take a deep breath of daily grace and 'do the next thing.' I remember daily needing to seek peace in the Father not my surroundings! Love ya, girl. Thanks for shakin' it "domestically" with me!)
have you thought of putting the bed perpendicular to one of the walls, to help decrease the odds of the wall getting more holes in it during naptime?
Love it!
I'm looking forward to our outlet trip hopefully working out! Let me know when/if you want to go.
I would paint the hutch if it's not a valuable piece of furniture (i.e., if it's pine as opposed to maple or something). I think it would look more updated if it were painted.
Post a Comment