Hello, Everyone! I thought I would make a quick entry so you all know we're still around. :) I'm sorry to say that this week has not been very exciting in the Swan household. I have enjoyed being done with work, though. I read a novel last week (Echo in the Darkness, by Francine Rivers), which I haven't done in a long time. It was a very good book, in my opinion. Other than that, we're looking forward to a Small Group Leaders retreat this Thursday, and then our Outer Banks Taylor vacation. It occurred to me that we only have 2 1/2 more weeks in our house, which is a little sad, but I'm getting pumped up for packing soon. Speaking of moving, you can pray that our move would go smoothly, that we would be able to enjoy each other in the midst of a potentially stressful situation.
Baby Swan is still being very good for me. At 12 1/2 weeks and 2 1/2 inches long, "Speck" is behaving very well. No sickness for me, and I'm starting to feel more and more myself every day (energy and appetite-wise). Although I don't think I'll be quick to give up my nap routine. I've taken more naps in the last 2 months than the rest of my life combined! It's great! My next appointment is August 7. Please continue to pray for health and safety for this little one.
We love you all! Thanks for following our blog. :)
1 comment:
Booga!!
Post a Comment