Well, friends, I am 11 weeks and 2 days along on this pregnancy journey. Almost done with the first trimester! I have been blessed with an easy pregnancy so far...no sickness! Today we heard the baby's heartbeat!!! What an awesome experience. The doctor held up the doppler to my stomach and kept saying "you, you, you" for my own heartbeat, and then "not you!" when the baby's heartbeat came through nice and strong. I started crying (of course!), and we recorded it on our minidisc recorder (are we first time parents or what!?!) I am very excited for this baby, and my affection is growing daily. Thank you to all who are praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby. The Lord has been very kind.
For those of you who have been trying to leave comments, I think your headache in doing so should be done. I just changed the setting on the blog so that you should be able to leave comments, even if you are not a blog member. Could someone do a test run so I can see if it worked?
1 comment:
Hello from your aunt in northern New York. I am looking forward to reading your blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Much love to you both!
Becky
Post a Comment