Our Little Peanut

Well, as most of you have heard already, we went in for our ultrasound, but this little one would not show its stuff. So it is still a mystery as to its sex. He/She had its legs crossed, knees locked together, then drew its knees up and put its hand in front of its behind. Hmmm...I sense a little bit of stubborness! A sign of things to come, if he/she is anything like us. It was so fun to see the baby on the ultrasound screen- moving a lot! What an amazing experience.
4 comments:
Modesty, perhaps, rather than stubbornness!
That is such a great U/S pic!
Can't wait to hear how the move went. I've been thinking about and praying for you!
He or she looks absolutely beautiful! We miss you guys already!
Jenny
Speck is not much of a speck anymore : )
So precious! I love seeing you look more pregnant!!! So fun Reba!!!
love you and miss you already
(cry cry)
Post a Comment