
Greetings from Gaithersburg, Maryland! We're safe and sound, and almost unpacked. I've been busy putting up curtains and hanging pictures, making our new apartment feel a little more like home. Thank you to all who were praying for safety on the road with our BIG truck (we split it with our friends Mike and Kristin Seaver, who moved up the same day). We would love your continued prayer for quick friendships to form, as well as feeling settled in a new place. We've met a few other Pastors College families, which has been great! We went to Covenant Life Church yesterday, and Joshua Harris preached (he is the senior pastor). I kept thinking about those books of his that Nick and I read and that shaped much of our relationship. We have a new address, but I guess it's not wise to post it on a blog. So I'll send it via a mass email soon. Coming soon- pictures of our new apartment :)


11 comments:
Glad you all made it up there alright!
Oh...one other thing...tell Nick I wondered if you meant to say "Dud" rather than "stud." :-)
So where did you hide all the stuff?? The room looks completely empty now! Did you stick it in a closet??? hmmm.... I need to do that at my house. How did you get rid of it all so fast? You are amazing Reb.
Hey Rebecca,
Great to see you on the blogosphere! I keep a Xanga up, we should stay in touch! Shame on you for not telling us when we moved that you put this up! :) So glad to hear you're doing so wonderfully up in MD and little baby Swan is well too.
Love you! Denise
Swannies! We miss you so much already, glad you made it up there safely. We will see you in two weeks.
Wow! I had no idea you were expecting...and all summer long! Congratulations! Olivia is the joy of our lives and I wish you both the same with your little one.
You two are going to be missed terribly here in Charlotte. It's hard to believe our season will be starting without you.
In my own good news, the CSO has made me Artistic Administrator. Couldn't be happier!
Best wishes in your adventures!
Glad to hear the move went well. I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
Hey brother and sister-in-law and little bug just got a chance to check out teh blog good pix. Hope everything is well and I can't believ you got my brother to work, even break a sweat. Glad you got moved in safe and sound. Place looks great. Tlak to you both soon.
SS
Hi Nick and Rebecca,
I check the blog daily, to get my fix of "our" grandbaby. I'm glad that you are both getting settled, and meeting new friends. We miss you both, and are looking forward to our fall visit.
Love, Mom/Marilyn/MaMaw
hey ! I can't wait to see you next weekend! I may be in the hospital being induced when you come...jake doesn't seem like he wants to willingly meet his parents any time soon! Hope baby swan won't show any early signs of stubborness!
meghann
Bec
We notice your new design for dear old dad's eyesight! Talk to you soon--off to China tomorrow! Love Mom
Post a Comment