For Nick's birthday, we had a fun evening driving through Seneca Creek State Park, which is only about 10 minutes from our house. We didn't have a trail map or anything, so mostly we just drove around. We stopped at this place to sit and talk, overlooking the lake. The park closed at sunset, so we headed to Ledo Pizza, which is said to be a local favorite. I personally didn't think it was all that amazing, but then again it's pretty hard to go wrong with pizza :)
2 comments:
Definitely hard to go wrong with pizza, but I have rarely, rarely had a pizza that I felt was better than the mainstream Pizza Hut and Papa John's. Oonly in Chicago.... Giordano's and Connie's Pizza (Lisle). Have you had those, Rebecca? Those are way better!
Happy Birthday, Nick! We're so happy at where God is placing you and doing in your life! Your committment to follwing His leading, after so much money and time invested in your musical life is a testimony. Blessings to you!
Nick, Happy Birthday! We miss you guys SO MUCH! It's fun reading about Ledo's and places I grew up going to! Love you guys!
Post a Comment