Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Hello, dear friends! We're back from a wonderful vacation with family and in the process of getting organized and unpacked. Nick was a hero today, as he drove 10 hours (Indiana to Gaithersburg), then turned right around to come pick me up from the airport. I, on the other hand, enjoyed my short little 1 1/2 hour flight. :) We're glad to be back home and out of suitcases. I'll post more soon with details of our Christmas as well as pictures. Happy New Year, everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I miss your posts :)

And we are both full-term, woohoo!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you all made it back...

What is Nick's weight gain/loss since ariving at the PC?

Rebecca said...

I think Nick would be very happy for everyone to know that he has not gained any weight since being here! They had an official mid-year weigh-in yesterday, and he was exactly the same. :)

Anonymous said...

However, according to Mickey, I have gain fat while losing muscle mass, thus getting fatter while maintaining the same weight.

Nick