Well, I must say that this week has been a bit of a rollercoaster emotionally. Upon getting home from vacation, I had this overwhelming feeling that there was SO much to do before the baby came and that I could never get it all done. However, by Wednesday I couldn't remember what it was that felt so urgent or why I had been overwhelmed at all. And now I really feel that all that I'd like to get done before the baby comes is done. Thank you notes are written, the car is cleaned out, the carseat is installed (which took longer than I thought), the house is mildly clean, the crib is ready, the yellow and green clothes are washed, my eye and dental appointments have been made. So I think I'm ready! I'm getting really excited to meet this little alien inside of me. :)
37 1/2 weeks alongAt my doctor's appointment last Tuesday, he said I am 80% effaced and 1 cm. dilated, which I know doesn't really mean much, but at least things are getting started. The head is down as well, a good sign. I had an ultrasound on Thursday (and NO, I didn't find out the sex, for those of you wondering!), and according to measurements (which can be wrong), this kiddo already weighs about 7 lbs. 2 oz! It must be that big old noggin. :)
1 comment:
Its so exciting!!! :D
Post a Comment