Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's coming...Soon!

Yup, I'm still here. I went to the doctor today and she said I'm 3 cm. dilated and 80% effaced! So things are looking like they're progressing right along. It's so fun thinking about holding our baby any day now. We can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl!!! I do have a recital for my students this Saturday, so it would be nice to be able to keep that engagement. But other than that, I think I'm ready. I'm planning on sending out an email and/or updating the blog when I go into labor and again when the baby is born (someone will, if not me). We'll post pictures as soon as we can once "Speck" makes his/her debut in the world. :) Still feeling great...walking and sleeping well. How kind of the Lord to allow such a smooth pregnancy. I pray that the labor and delivery will follow suite. Love to you all!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Oh Rebecca!!! You're so close! I'm so excited for you and Nick and the new family unit you're about be changing into! Did you get the announcement that Seth & Carolyn's little Savannah came at 3 pm yesterday?? So fun! You're in my prayers and thoughts! Love you guys!!!!