Well, I'm afraid this has not been a very exciting week...enjoyable, but not exciting. Thus the lack of posts. :) Nick and I have been able to spend a lot of time together this weekend, which has been great. We found some firewood for sale today, so it was nice to build a fire inside to compliment the inch of snow that we got yesterday. I do want to thank all of you who have been praying for us as we approach the arrival of our little one. I have felt particularly lifted up the last few days, as the Lord has given me a wonderful peace and joy as I look forward to becoming a mom. Last week my emotions were a little bit of a rollercoaster, and I was fighting temptation to be anxious about the near future. But it is helpful to remember that I am in the Lord's hands, and he promises to give strength in my weakness. In fact, I will find no greater strength than in Him, trusting the Lord in the midst of this transition. And now as labor is only days (or hours?) away, I am so excited to hold and cuddle our baby! We are so greatful for your friendship and prayers. We'll keep you posted! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it's wonderful that some of the very things you've been able to experience or go through this week have been things I've been praying for you about. Specifically some things I emailed about yesterday. I'm glad you felt lifted up!
Do keep us posted when the happy hour arrives!!!!
Post a Comment