Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Due Date!

Well, I went to the doctor today and he said I'm still 3 cm. dilated. Since today is my official due date, he said he was fine going one more week and seeing what happens. So I'm scheduled for an induction for next Thursday in case the baby decides not to come before then. Between now and then, I have another ultrasound on Friday (just to make sure everything still looks good) and then another appointment next Tuesday or Wednesday. Assuming, that is, that I haven't delivered by then. In the mean time, we have been having a WONDERFUL time with my mom, who arrived yesterday morning. She and I have done some crafts for my cousin Katie's wedding, as well as grocery shopping, Starbucks, and reading. Tonight she made a delicious dinner for us. (Last night she made chocolate-covered strawberries! Mmmmmm) As I told her earlier, I always appreciate her good cooking when we're in Wheaton- But it's a whole new kind of "wonderful" when it's in my OWN house and I don't have to do anything to prepare it! What a blessing she is...I'm so glad she will be here for the first 1-2 weeks after the baby is born!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can hardly wait for the good news Reba! Tell your Mom "Hi!" from Charlotte!
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! She's adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see pictures!!
Love Ya
Eileen