Sunday, January 28, 2007

Kathryn Elisabeth Swan

We're home! We are enjoying our little daughter so much...still can't really believe we're parents! Thank you to all who have surrounded us with prayer and thanksgiving. Here's a picture of our sweet little girl...more to come.

Born 1/25/07 11:04 pm
6 lbs. 9 oz. 20 inches long

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Nick and Rebecca! We can't wait to meet our new niece in person.

Love,
Sarah & Pat

Anonymous said...

Oh Becca, she is too just beautiful for words!!! Congrats Mommy and Daddy!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nick and Rebecca! She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Rebecca and Nick,
Congratulations!!!!
That's so exciting, and I'm sure you'll be phenomenal parents!
Love,
Jill

Anonymous said...

Rebecca and Nick,
Congratulations!!
That's so exciting, and I'm sure you'll be phenomenal parents!
Love,
Jill

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't believe you had a girl, too!!!! Our little girlies are exactly a week apart - how fun. :)

I'll call you sometime this week. I've been thinking about you lots. Hope you are having a wonderful time enjoying and nurturing your sweet little girl!

Katie Coons said...

She is a cutie!!! congratulations again and I can't wait to see her up close and in person!
Love
Katie

Topharmers Wife said...

What a sweet little girl! We can't wait to see you all and meet little Miss Kate in a few weeks! Keep up the good work Mommy and Daddy!

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHH!!! She is SOOOO cute!!. Those were Mikayla's exact words. Congratulations! We look forward to seeing you when you get back in town. Kelly

Anonymous said...

She is soooo beautiful Reba!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! None of that splotchy-red-baby-business on her porcelain complexion :) You are going to be the best, most loving parents! Congratulations!
Love, Ariel

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of Julianna's newborn pictures in this shot. : )