Wednesday, February 21, 2007

4 weeks old
9 lbs, 20 7/8 inches
And every bit girl!

Notice the receeding hairline...We noticed she had lost a bunch of hair up front after her last bath. Hopefully more will grow in soon! :)

with Uncle Sean
Napping with Papaw (Nick's dad)

Nick's brother Pat liked her "burrito style." She was less squirmy that way, he said.

With Mamaw and Papaw




7 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Wow is she ever cute! Swans you all look great with your new relative!
Love to all
PA Here hairline isn't receding; her head is just growing!

Anonymous said...

I love those first two pics. So cute!!! I'm so happy you have a girl, aren't they fun to dress?!

9 lbs at one month is great especially considering how small she was at birth. You must be doing a good job! Savannah was 9lbs 3oz at 3 weeks, but she was a little bigger at birth. Sometimes I worry about Savannah turning into a beach ball baby, but it helps me to remember how FAT Wesley got the first few months, and then he thinned out considerabley - normal breastfed baby growth patterns, I think.

Nice to see an update from you. :)

Denise said...

She is adorable!!! Kristin told me she looked like Nick, and now that she said that, I totally agree!!!! Can't wait to meet her in person!!! Love you guys!

Topharmers Wife said...

She is so girly! I can't wait to meet her next weekend, and see you too!!

Jessica said...

Kathryn is growing so fast. She's a real cutie. Danny said he's glad to have her as his Valentine and can't wait to come down and visit.

Katie Coons said...

You have one beautiful daughter!! I'm so excited to see her in less than 2 months!!! (she will be at the wedding??) Hope you are getting more sleep and thanks so much for your presence at my wedding. I'm really looking foward to sharing that with you!!
Love
Katie

Topher said...

Ok, now that everyone has had a chance to look at the baby (which I might add is cute) it is time to pack up the moving van and get back to charlotte. The pipe is cold.