Thursday, March 01, 2007

One Month Old!

It's hard to believe that 5 weeks have already gone by since our little Peanut was born!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick & Rebecca, She is awesome. I thought she looked like Nick at first, but as she grows, she's definately a Taylor (which is not a bad thing!). Sara shared this blog with us and we hope you don't mine our lurking. Cant wait to hold her - and I just love her name.
Uncle Bruce and Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Nick & Rebecca, Kate is just beautiful. I thought at first she looked like Nick, but as she grows she is definately at Taylor (which is a GOOD thing!) Can't wait to hold and kiss her.
Uncie Bruce & Aunt Kathy

Topharmers Wife said...

Look at that little string bean! I can't wait to meet her in a few days! See you bring and early Saturday morning you crazy woman!

Topharmers Wife said...

Look at that little string bean! I can't wait to meet her in a few days! See you bring and early Saturday morning you crazy woman!

Anonymous said...

Ha. What a pose! I hope your two are doing well. You seem to really be enjoying this addition to your family :)
love, ariel

Anonymous said...

Nick & Rebecca, Kathryn is absolutely beautiful. I thought she looked like Nick at brith, but as she gets older she looks more like a Taylor ( which is a good thing! )
Hope you don't us old people lurking around. Can't wait to get my hands on her for some cuddles and kisses. Love,
Uncle Bruce & Aunt Kathy - ps. I aboslutely love her name!

Denise said...

What a cutie!!! She resembles Nick so much, it's amazing! Can't wait to meet her!