Names are funny things.Seth has taken to calling Savannah "nina." Haha. I call her "little girl" a lot. But mostly, she is just "Savannah."
Hello Rebecca,I have had lots of fun seeing little Kathryn online since I'm not in Charlotte anymore to see her when you visit! She is really wonderful and I'm so glad for your little family. I know that everyone in Charlotte is excited about you coming home!Love,Meg (Kittrell)
I like Kathryn a lot! I LOVED seeing you all and getting lots of snuggles with your little princess. Love ya!
Post a Comment
Little thoughts and updates from Nick, Rebecca, Kathryn, and Daniel
3 comments:
Names are funny things.
Seth has taken to calling Savannah "nina." Haha. I call her "little girl" a lot. But mostly, she is just "Savannah."
Hello Rebecca,
I have had lots of fun seeing little Kathryn online since I'm not in Charlotte anymore to see her when you visit! She is really wonderful and I'm so glad for your little family. I know that everyone in Charlotte is excited about you coming home!
Love,
Meg (Kittrell)
I like Kathryn a lot! I LOVED seeing you all and getting lots of snuggles with your little princess. Love ya!
Post a Comment