Kathryn you are Soooo cute!Love Nana
What a sweetie! She is becoming quite the little lady. Danny sends a slobbery drooly kiss right back at you.
she looks like she's starting to show her happy little personality! can't wait to have play dates with you two soon!
How cute is she!! I can't wait to see her again, plus I still have a present for you her.....We miss you! Sorry we haven't talked in awhile our house has finally settled down some, so I will be calling you soon.
Post a Comment
Little thoughts and updates from Nick, Rebecca, Kathryn, and Daniel
4 comments:
Kathryn you are Soooo cute!
Love Nana
What a sweetie! She is becoming quite the little lady. Danny sends a slobbery drooly kiss right back at you.
she looks like she's starting to show her happy little personality! can't wait to have play dates with you two soon!
How cute is she!! I can't wait to see her again, plus I still have a present for you her.....We miss you! Sorry we haven't talked in awhile our house has finally settled down some, so I will be calling you soon.
Post a Comment