I tried to leave a comment and couldn't. I am trying again. It seems like it's working this time--you guys look like Precious Moments characters! Well, sort of... Love Mom
Reba-deba i was reading through some old (reeally old) emails today and remembering YOU... so excited to have you H O M E and i look forward to more memories with you :o)
love Kathryn Ps Please post something new i am tired of the scary mac pics
5 comments:
I tried to leave a comment and couldn't. I am trying again. It seems like it's working this time--you guys look like Precious Moments characters! Well, sort of...
Love
Mom
Nice.
; ) J
Funny picture!!! How'd you do that???
nice! so glad we can now see those faces across the street again!
Reba-deba
i was reading through some old (reeally old) emails today and remembering YOU...
so excited to have you H O M E and i look forward to more memories with you :o)
love Kathryn
Ps Please post something new i am tired of the scary mac pics
Post a Comment