Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Visiting with Mamaw and Papaw
Last week Dennis and Marilyn (Nick's parents) came up for Nick's graduation...although we know they really just came to see their granddaughter. :) We had a wonderful visit with them and even had a little ride on Dennis's Harley. We thought about putting Kathryn in the back carrying compartment, but then decided that probably wouldn't be a good idea...
"Papaw thinks he can teach me to crawl when I'm only 3 1/2 months old! Silly Papaw!"
Kathryn has found her fingers...and sometimes thumb. Although she hasn't consistantly stuck with either, I noticed that in this picture she's chomping on he same two fingers that my brother Stephen did when he was little.
"Hey, Mamaw....what's up?"
"Who says I can't ride?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That last picture of Kathryn on the Motorcylce was Scary! You are starting her too young! :)
Post a Comment