Tuesday, May 29, 2007
We're Home!
We've made it back home to Charlotte! It has been a slow week of unpacking and getting resettled, so my apologies for not replying to emails and all. I'll have DSL now so internet will be a little less hit or miss. Hurray! It was hard to say our goodbyes in MD, but we are really glad to be home and even back in our house. I got some painting done in the two rooms that hadn't been painted yet, including Kathryn's bedroom. I'll post pictures when it's finished being decorated. How fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Welcome home!
-Kath
So glad you're back!!
Glad you're back!!
-- Dee
I'm so excited you are back!!
In the pictures on my fridge, she and HER newestcousin Hayden are indistinguishable from eachother in certain poses. So why does she look EXACTLY like Nick?!
lOVE mOM
Welcome back! I hope all is well.
Kelly
Post a Comment