Saturday, May 12, 2007

Moving Time....Again!

My apologies for going so long without a post....unfortunately our internet is not really working, so I'm only able to get online when Nick's laptop is free and when we can pick up a signal at our apartment. So...if anyone needs to get ahold of me, email is not the best way for the next 2 weeks.
Well, we have started packing up our belongings as we look forward to moving back into our house in Charlotte in a little more than a week! It's really hard to believe that the end of the PC year is really here! This Spring has really flown by! Last night we had a "Ladies Night Out," that was a wonderful time of sharing memories from the year as well as recounting God's faithfulness to each of us over the last 9 months. As one lady put it, God has been "rediculously faithful." How true that is. I think back to how hard it was for me to move to Maryland back in August, not knowing where we would end up after the year was over. I also had many fears about motherhood, not knowing what to expect. And now looking back over the year, I see how God used those times of weakness to draw me closer to Himself. In some ways, I find it easier to fall at the feet of the Savior in times of uncertainty. His strength is perfect in my weakness. I can look back over the year and see how truly faithful He has been...He has brought new friendships into my life, friends that will be dearly missed. He has delightfully surprised me with much joy in motherhood...I never thought I would enjoy this season as much as I am! And that is all due to the Lord's faithfulness. And now in the midst of another transition, I pray that the Lord would humble me in my weakness, draw me to His side, and delight me yet again with his faithful love. Oh, that I would be more ready to fall at his feet, quicker to humble myself, and take more delight in His presence.
If you think of it, please pray for us as we head into another move....Moving can be a lot of "heat" applied. Pray that packing would go quickly and smoothly and that Nick and I can delight in working together in the process. Love to you all!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

We're counting down the days till you all come home!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to have you all back!!

Christina