On Wednesday I was able to make a quick trip to Philadelphia to see my very good friend Kim Lai. I have known Kim since my freshman year at Juilliard, when we met at Emmanuel Presbyterian. When we met, she had only been married for 4 months to her husband Chun, and I had not met Nick yet. So now she has two kids, Karis age 4 and Joshua age 2 and another on the way! :) She was one of my bridesmaids in our wedding, and I appreciate how we can pick right up where we left off every time we see each other. Kim and Chun excell in hospitality and let me stay the night with no hesitation, even though they had family coming for 3 weeks on the day that I left! Thank you both for a wonderful visit!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Trip to Philadephia
On Wednesday I was able to make a quick trip to Philadelphia to see my very good friend Kim Lai. I have known Kim since my freshman year at Juilliard, when we met at Emmanuel Presbyterian. When we met, she had only been married for 4 months to her husband Chun, and I had not met Nick yet. So now she has two kids, Karis age 4 and Joshua age 2 and another on the way! :) She was one of my bridesmaids in our wedding, and I appreciate how we can pick right up where we left off every time we see each other. Kim and Chun excell in hospitality and let me stay the night with no hesitation, even though they had family coming for 3 weeks on the day that I left! Thank you both for a wonderful visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment