This is what happens when I blink...suddenly she's turned over!
Monday, July 02, 2007
5 Months...Already?!?
Wow...where has this last month gone? These weeks are flying by, and all the while Kathryn is growing and changing so much! I guess that's what happens in the first year of life. I really think each age has gotten more and more fun. Kathryn is such a sweetie pie and such a happy baby! While we certainly don't expect all of our kids will necessarily be this good-natured, we are surely enjoying it. What a blessing she is to us.

This is what happens when I blink...suddenly she's turned over!


This is what happens when I blink...suddenly she's turned over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you will soon need a longer black mat for girlie's picture! what a pretty little girl she is! im impressed she is so on the go already!it is so much fun!
Just wait until you turn your head and she's in the other room! Oh the adventure. Kathryn is certainly becoming quite the little lady, what a sweetie. You sure are lucky to have a mild mannered baby. Sigh. I guess each baby is unique and special. Yours just happens to be easy and cute!
Post a Comment