
We enjoyed some time on the beach as well as the pool. Kathryn loved being outside, loved the pool, did not love the ocean (well, the water WAS 50 degrees!) But she did manage at least one nap on the beach.
Tummy time with the three amigos. Kathryn made her little cousins seem quite small! :)
Baby Bradford had his first swim at 2 weeks old! (first day his umbilical thing fell off). I don't think he was a huge fan.
I think Hayden looks a little concerned in this picture....
"It's okay, Hayden, don't be scared of me. Good boy."
We went mini golfing one night, and Meredith (age 3) was so much fun to watch. This was her typical pose. And then she would run up, put the ball half an inch from the hole and hit it in. I think she was quite pleased with herself!
Hayden, 2 months; Kathryn, 5 months; Bradford, 2 weeks.
Attempt #1 at a cousins shot....as you can see, not so successfully. let's try that again....
Well, we sort of got it. Meredith (3), Kathryn, Alison (5 1/2), Bradford, Bethany (7), Hayden.
No comments:
Post a Comment