Thursday, July 12, 2007

Kathryn's Room






Well, I now understand why people would want to decorate a nursery before having the baby. Kathryn's room is now just now about decorated, although I still have some work on the curtains (right now they're hanging in place with pins.) It has been a very fun project, albeit done in spurts. The toile fabric is the same as is in my old bedroom at home. So hopefully SOME money was saved by making everything, although I'm not sure how much, in reality. But I had so much fun learning some new things on the sewing machine....still very much a novice, which means slow projects. :)

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

I love that you are doing a room that will grow with her. Very Sweet! Here is our blog
mkmcbrowns@blogspot.com

Topharmers Wife said...

The room looks great! You did an awesome job!