Last weekend we headed out to Lake Junaluska for the Care Group Leader's Retreat. This is mainly a time to bless and refresh the Care Group Leaders at Crossway, who work so very hard during the year. I will say, it was a little different this year with Kathryn in tow....I learned that she does well on her routine. She got overtired from missing naps and staying up late, so she cried a lot more than usual when I would put her down to sleep. But all in all, we had a great time.
We took this picture with Joe and Jeanie and Alathea last year, while I was 3 months pregnant....

One year later...Same spot, same people, same pose, same shirt on Nick, different baby. :) And this year Jeanie is the one who is 3 months pregnant.


Jeanie, Kristin, and me

Hanging out in the town with friends.

Jeanie, Lizzy Honea, Emily Campbell, and me. Emily, why exactly is your hand on Lizzy's leg?
2 comments:
No shocker on Nick in the same shirt! Should we take up a collection for some MORE shirts or would that not help?
Merritt
That wouldn't help.
Just be thankful it was too hot to wear my Christmas Shirt.
Nick
Post a Comment