She never did get the hang of the pacifier...now it's one of her toys. :)
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
6 Months!
I could hardly get kathryn to stay still long enough to take these pictures...As you can see in the second one, she was much more interested in eating the "6 Months" sign than posing with it! At 6 months old, kathryn is a joy. She's sitting up, eating baby food, takes 3 naps a day (usually). She seems to love showing off her two little teeth...Nick and I have noticed that she seems to be even more smiley now than ever. How are we so blessed to have such a sweet little girl?



She never did get the hang of the pacifier...now it's one of her toys. :)
She never did get the hang of the pacifier...now it's one of her toys. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cutie!
She's adorable! Savannah doesn't use her paci either. Soon I want to see her new little toothies up close!
Post a Comment