Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Playing

I have loved having 3 sets of neighbors who are friends from church. Lora Abernathy came over the other day--kathryn and Olivia seemed pretty happy together. It's fun thinking about who Kathryn will be friends with as she grows up.


We are so blessed with Kathryn's joyful countenance. She is really a happy baby...if you look closely, you can see her two little teeth that are coming in on the bottom(!)


She must be a publisher's granddaughter! She really does like looking at books and flipping the pages. It's so cute.


Hard at play

2 comments:

Denise said...

She is such a little cutie!!! Your beach trip indeed looked fun... I can't believe how many kids there are, though! :) What fun! It was nice to see you for a bit the other week! Thanks for stopping by AND brining little Kathryn so I could meet her!

Anonymous said...

Amazing how many toys a kid can accumulate in just 6 months! Your nursery looks darling. Nice valance--I think I've seen that before:-)--it looks totally different and very chic.
Love Mom