Almost nothing...that is CRAWLING!! I loved it when my kids started crawling, they always seemed so much more content when they could get what they wanted!
I miss the days Danny moved that slowly! Your life will never be the same (good thing you're a runner). You need to show me how to upload videos... that's so cool.
8 comments:
YAY!!!!!!
Stephanie Somarriba
Oh my gosh!!!! Savannah is nowhere near that! (Can't say I mind though, lol.) I'd say that counts as an army crawl. Wow, lookout mama! ;)
She wants that magazine so badly!!
Woo-hoo! Can she come over and give Olivia lessons? ;)
Great job Kath! I see you are keeping up with your Daddy and his reading. I am not in a hurry for Hayden to do all that you can do--yikes!
Love
Nana
Way to go Kathryn! Now there is more trouble for you and Alathea to get in :)
Almost nothing...that is CRAWLING!! I loved it when my kids started crawling, they always seemed so much more content when they could get what they wanted!
I miss the days Danny moved that slowly! Your life will never be the same (good thing you're a runner). You need to show me how to upload videos... that's so cool.
Post a Comment