Friday, October 05, 2007

8 Months

Our healthy girly is 8 months old now (actually, more than that now). No well visit this month, but I did take her to the mall the other day and weighed her on the little kids scale at the play place...18 lbs. exactly. At 8 months, she's pulling up on things onto her knees, crawling, saying "mama" (although Nick says it's wishful thinking on my part, that she's really just saying her m's.) , feeding herself finger food, smiley, and getting more emotionally attached to Nick and me. I love this age! (I guess I've said that about every age, so it just keeps getting more and more fun.) Children are a blessing from the Lord...Amen!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!! What a gift each one is.

Does it make you want to have 10 kids? It does me. :D

Margaret Feit said...

I LOVE that top picture. I can tell you've been having fun with your new camera. You're getting some really beautiful shots.