Saturday, October 06, 2007

Famous for a Night

I was hoping to find a YouTube video of this concert with a close up of the background musicians. I am one of the string players in the background, right in the middle. Unfortunately, I didn't know how to save pictures on our camera phone or else I would have some good closeups of Josh Groban. Oh well. It was fun being VIP for a night. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool Rebecca. God didn't give you such amazing talent to not be used. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Love, Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Hello famous one
I would be lying if I said I could tell which one was you. I could, however (and just barely) tell where the cellos began, so I guess you were pretty much next to there.
It sounds fun.
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Rebecca that is so neat! Kayla is so blessed to have you as her teacher. You have such a gift!!

Jeanie said...

So cool! When was this?

Anonymous said...

Amazing. CONGRATS!!!!

Unknown said...

How EXCITING!!!! I love Josh Groban's music!! That must have been way to cool to play with him.