I love those!!!!!What's she up to these days? Any first steps yet?
No steps yet, but she's getting quick at pulling up. Very fun.
Her little teeth are too cute! Where did you take those pics? Very sweet.
These were taken on the Greenway, on one of the bridges. She kept trying to chomp on the rusty hand rail (hmmm, a more diligent mom would probably stop the digestion of rusty metal instead of continuing to take pictures). :)
So stinkin' cute! We just love that little girl!
I love your pictures! Katherine is adorable. I hope we get to meet her at Christmas.
She is CUTE! Thanks for putting up all those fun pictures for us to ohh and awhh at over here! Hope you guys are doing well!!LoveKatie
Post a Comment
Little thoughts and updates from Nick, Rebecca, Kathryn, and Daniel
7 comments:
I love those!!!!!
What's she up to these days? Any first steps yet?
No steps yet, but she's getting quick at pulling up. Very fun.
Her little teeth are too cute! Where did you take those pics? Very sweet.
These were taken on the Greenway, on one of the bridges. She kept trying to chomp on the rusty hand rail (hmmm, a more diligent mom would probably stop the digestion of rusty metal instead of continuing to take pictures). :)
So stinkin' cute! We just love that little girl!
I love your pictures! Katherine is adorable. I hope we get to meet her at Christmas.
She is CUTE! Thanks for putting up all those fun pictures for us to ohh and awhh at over here! Hope you guys are doing well!!
Love
Katie
Post a Comment