Another "baking" endeavor, which has occupied our kitchen table in its entirety for the last few days, is a gingerbread house that our college group made. It's quite impressive, with a garage, car, and swingset and all. It's actually a contest within the college group of who can build the best house. The other part of this equation is whose house can blow up the best. Yes, you read that correctly. What you can't see is that this house is loaded with all kinds of firecrackers (notice one inside the chimney), and beautiful house is going to be blown apart to smitherines come Tuesday. Ah, well, I suppose there had to be some interest for the guys in all of this! :)
...For Baking!
6 comments:
Your baking looks so yummy! Peanut Butter Balls will be made this week. Let me know if you want me to include the recipe!
it all looks fantastic! Great job
Oh my WOW!!!! That's some intense baking!!! I was thinking of doing cookies to pass out w/ the invites too, but I think you have surpassed any goal I have even thought about and more! : ) I'm definitely impressed! : ) Way to go, girls! The Lord is glorified in your hearts and desires, and my He be glorified in new lives given to Him through your servanthood!
If you have any left over, I know a home in Wheaton that could absorb some. We are having 62 for Christmas, I believe. Of course, 8 are under a year, so it's really a mere 54.
I am impressed! And hopefully so will your neighbors...and then they will want to see where the little bakers go to church!
Praise God for your heart for your neighbors. I know that was not an easy task with two little ones! I pray many will respond to our loving Lord!!
Post a Comment