I remember two years ago I saw these daffodils come up from a pile of stones near our house, but by the time I thought to capture them on film, the flowers had lost their bloom. I am not sure what strikes me about these particular flowers...I think it just seems so out of place to have these beautiful flowers, promising of Spring, in the middle of a pile of rubble.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Beauty in Wasteland
I remember two years ago I saw these daffodils come up from a pile of stones near our house, but by the time I thought to capture them on film, the flowers had lost their bloom. I am not sure what strikes me about these particular flowers...I think it just seems so out of place to have these beautiful flowers, promising of Spring, in the middle of a pile of rubble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the first sign of spring! Great shots! You're really developing a good eye!
Post a Comment