Monday, February 11, 2008

Birthday pics

Kathryn is taking a long nap today, which is a nice chance to catch up on some things that I've been meaning to do the last few days...one of which is post a new post. Here are some pictures from Kathryn's birthday. She loved eating the cake! Sorry, not too deep for this post but at least some new pictures so you don't get too bored checking my blog. :)






4 comments:

Hilary Ann said...

The cake turned out beautifully, great job! I love the picture of the kids on the sofa . . . big points to Emma for being the only one to look at the camera =)

Anonymous said...

That's the fanciest one-year-old birthday cake I've ever seen! Very pretty. And the little mail cart in the last picture looks familiar... :-)

JJandFive said...

awww....sorry we missed it! her cake was so cute! : )

Anonymous said...

wow...1 year already?! it really seems like just yesterday i was in the seaver's basement and they were coming back from their date night telling me you had kathryn!
Stephanie Somarriba