you are so funny..that is fantastic. wow..who does taht and succeeds? God gave you a gift..you could start a business..call it Katie's Kuts (for Kathryn) or something. Or Rebas Reductions..altho that doesn't sound as good..o.k. enough already!
you're so funny, Reba! I used to cut my own hair a lot. We curly girls can get away with it, but you've got it lookin' good straight. You did a fabulous job, darling.
10 comments:
It's very cute! It even looks like you got some layers in there. Great job!
I'm very impressed! Looks great!!!
Rebecca,
Only you could cut your hair and it turn out looking really pretty.
Love, Marilyn
Rebecca!
It looks wonderful! You look absolutely gorgeous, i love the flippy ends that are layered. definite thumbs up!
Stephanie
you are so funny..that is fantastic. wow..who does taht and succeeds? God gave you a gift..you could start a business..call it Katie's Kuts (for Kathryn) or something. Or Rebas Reductions..altho that doesn't sound as good..o.k. enough already!
Beautiful!
You are so good! hmmm... so when are you gonna start cutting other people's hair???
What I want to know is, howe did you take the picture?
I took the picture into the mirror with my camera to the side.
you're so funny, Reba! I used to cut my own hair a lot. We curly girls can get away with it, but you've got it lookin' good straight. You did a fabulous job, darling.
Post a Comment